Salt Lake City Personal Injury Attorneys Advocate for Accident Victims
Experienced Utah lawyers help the injured seek justice and compensation
When you’ve been injured in an accident — in your home, on the road or in a public place — having the right attorney on your side can have a major effect on your case… and the rest of your life. At Deiss Law, in Salt Lake City, Utah, our personal injury attorneys are dedicated to helping victims recover the damages they deserve. With over 65 combined years of experience, we are powerful allies for plaintiffs, in and out of the courtroom.
Accomplished firm with a lot to offer
We aren’t afraid of tough opposition, even from major companies like auto manufacturers and insurers. Our clients can rest easy knowing that our firm offers:
- Highly rated representation — Two of our attorneys, Andrew Deiss and Billie Siddoway, have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Hands-on advocacy — Our attorneys work with each client individually to assess the circumstances of their cases and develop an innovative strategy to pursue a settlement or verdict.
- A history of success — With a track record of winning big for our clients, we are committed to doing everything we can to help our clients get the compensation they deserve.
If you need tenacious representation for your personal injury case, you can rely on Deiss Law.
Providing representation when negligence causes harm
No two accidents are the same. We represent clients in a wide variety of cases, including those involving:
- Auto accidents — If you were hurt in a bicycle accident, auto accident or trucking accident, experienced representation is crucial. We will fight to help you get properly compensated for your current and future medical needs and lost wages.
- Defective products — If you were injured by a product that was defective or improperly labeled, our attorneys may be able to file a products liability case against the manufacturer or distributor.
- Premises liability — Injuries that occur on someone else’s property fall under premises liability. These include dog bites and slip and fall injuries.
Whatever the nature or extent of your injuries, or if the incident resulted in the wrongful death of a loved one, it’s critical to contact an attorney as soon as possible to develop your case before the statute of limitations runs out.
Contact a Salt Lake City personal injury firm for more information
The personal injury attorneys of Deiss Law, in Salt Lake City, Utah, can give you the advice and help you need, when you need it most. Call 801-386-8260 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.